Publications Mark W. Cochran
A.B.J., 1977, University of Georgia
J.D., 1980, Vanderbilt University
LL.M., 1981, University of Florida
- Tax Practice: S Corporation Stock Sales: Tax Efficiency and Transaction Costs, 128 Tax Notes 309 (2010).
- Viewpoint: Like-Kind Exchanges and Original Sin, 83 Tax Notes 431 (1999).
- 1969: The Birth of Tax Reform, 25 St. Mary's L. J. 355 (1993).
- Special Report: 1989 Tax Act Compounds Confusion Over Tax Status of Personal Injury Damages, 49 Tax Notes 1565 (1990).
- Should Personal Injury Damage Awards Be Taxed, Monthly Digest of Tax Articles (1989).
- Cadillacs, Gold Watches, and the Tax Reform Act of 1986: The Continuing Evolution of the Tax Treatment of Gifts to Employees, 5 Akron Tax J. 27 (1988).
- The Infield Fly Rule and the Internal Revenue Code: An Even Further Aside, 29 Wm. & Mary L. Rev. 567 (1988).
- Should Personal Injury Damage Awards Be Taxed, 38 Case W. Res. L. Rev. 43 (1987).
- Fundamentals of Corporate Taxation, 55 U. Cin. L. Rev. 761 (1987).
- Looking a Gift Horse in the Mouth: Some Observations and Suggestions for Improving Internal Revenue Code Section 1244, 39 Sw. L. J. 975 (1986).
- Gift-Leaseback Rental Deductions: A Critical Review of Three Decades of Litigation, 6 Rev. Taxation of Individuals 307 (1982).