Publications Emily Albrink Hartigan
B.A., 1968, Swarthmore College
M.A., Ph.D., 1975; University of Wisconsin
J.D., 1978, University of Wisconsin
- What is the Matter with Antigone? in Feminism, Law, and Religion, edited by Marie Failinger, Lisa Schiltz, and Susan Stabile (Burlington, VT: Ashgate Publishing Company, 2013).
- L'Oz, 20 S. Cal. Interdisc. L. J. 51 (2010).
- Pilgrim to Nowhere - The Mysterious Journey of Robert Rhodes, 22 J. L. & Religion 481 (2006-2007).
- Engaged Surrender in the Void: Post-Secularist "Human" Rights Discourse and Muslim Feminists, 22 J. L. & Religion 131 (2006-2007).
- Symposium: Law and Religion, Law Fragments, 82 U. Det. Mercy L. Rev. 547 (2005).
- Practicing and Professing Spirit in Law, 27 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 1165 (1996).
- Multiple Unities in the Law, 36 S. Tex. L. Rev. 999 (1995).