Publications Robert H. Hu
LL.B., 1984, Beijing University (China)
LL.M., 1988, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
M.S. (Library and Information Science), 1992, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Ph.D. (Education), 1996, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Research Guide to China Copyright Law, second edition. Buffalo, NY: William S. Hein & Co., 2016.
- Protecting Intellectual Property in China: A Selective Bibliography and Resource for Research, 101 L. Libr. J. 485 (2009).
- International Legal Protection of Trademarks in China, 13 Marq. Intell. Prop. L. Rev. 69 (2009).
- Research Guide to Chinese Trademark Law and Practice. Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press, 2008.
- Research Guide to Chinese Patent Law and Practice. Buffalo, NY: William S. Hein & Co., 2002.
- Guide to China Copyright Law Studies. Buffalo, NY: William S. Hein & Co., 2000.
- Status and Tenure for Academic Law Librarians: A Survey. 96 L. Libr. J. 127 (2004) (coauthored with Sharon Blackburn, Masako Patrum, and Sharon K. Scott).
- A Resource Guide to Tax Law Careers. 22 Legal Reference Services Quarterly 113 (2003).
- A Guide to Resources on Careers in Foreign and International Law. 93 L. Libr. J. 479 (2001).
- ROIs Can Validate Your Library’s Value, AALL Spectrum, October 2002, at 20.
- ‘C’ Is for Communications. AALL Spectrum, March 2002, at 28.
- PR for Academic Libraries: Focus on the Faculty, AALL Spectrum, February 2002, at 28.
- Protection of Intellectual Property in China : A Selected Bibliography, 5 U. Balt. Intell. Prop. L. J. 135 (Fall 1996/Spring 1997).