Publications Mike Martinez, Jr.
B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1996
J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law, 2000
M.S.I.S., University of Texas at Austin, 2005
- Cost Effective Legal Research, San Antonio Lawyer, November/December 2011, at 6 (coauthored with Katy Stein).
- Updated Lessons in Conducting Basic Legal Research by Pro Se Litigants Who Cannot Afford an Attorney, 11 Scholar 1 (2008) (co authored with Michael P. Forrest, and Paul S. Miller).
- Too Broke to Hire an Attorney? How to Conduct a Basic Legal Research in a Law Library, 9 Scholar 67 (2006) (coauthored with Michael P. Forrest).
- Cost Effective Legal Research: 2013 Update (Continuing Legal Education (CLE) course for credit with the State Bar of Texas; presented jointly with Brian Detweiler), presented at the 2013 Homecoming CLE for St. Mary's University School of Law, March 2013, San Antonio, Texas.
- Cost Effective Legal Research, St. Mary's University School of Law Homecoming CLE 2011, San Antonio, TX, March 11, 2011.