Publications John W. Teeter, Jr.
A.B., 1982, University of Illinois at Chicago Circle
J.D., 1985, Harvard University, magna cum laude
- Perils and Pontifications: Reflections on the Failures and Joys of a Law Teacher, 37 S. Ill. U. L. J. 53 (2013).
- Poem: Providence, 31 Legal Studies Forum 709 (2007).
- Eastern Visions, Western Voices: A Sermon on Love in the Valley of Law, 53 Clev. St. L. Rev. 429 (2005-2006).
- Dueling Democracies: Protecting Labor Representation Elections from Governmental Interference, 106 W. Va. L. Rev. 121 (2003-2004).
- Teaching Tips from the Lotus Sutra, 77 Tul. L. Rev. 443 (2002-2003).
- The Daishonin's Path: Applying Nichiren's Buddhist Principles to American Legal Education, 30 McGeorge L. Rev. 271 (1998-1999).
- Representation Elections, Anti-Semitism and the National Labor Relations Board, 5 Va. J. Soc. Pol'y & L. 341 (1997-1998).
- Into the Thicket: Pursuing Moral and Political Visions in Labor Law, 46 J. Legal Educ. 252 (1996).
- Fair Notice: Assuring Victims of Unfair Labor Practices that their Rights will be Respected, 63 UMKC L. Rev. 1 (1994-1995).
- Between the Buttons: Employer Distribution of Antiunion Insignia, 24 N.M. L. Rev. 69 (1994).
- Inadvisable Advice: Limits on Employers' Counseling of Employees with Regard to Unfair Labor Practice Proceedings, 12 Indus. Rel. L. J. 292 (1992).
- Banning the Buttons: Employer Interference with the Right to Wear Union Insignia in the Workplace, 80 Ky. L. J. 377 (1991-1992).
- Keeping the Faith: The Problem of Apparent Bias in Labor Representation Elections, 58 U. Cin. L. Rev. 909 (1989-1990).